Carmen Santora - Senior Programmer
Cape Coral, Florida
To join a forward thinking company which can utilize my skill set as a programmer / developer,
or project manager and allow me to grow to my potential.
- Systems: Linux, Windows
- Databases: MS SQL, MySql, MS Access, MS Excel
- Third Party API's: PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Results-driven lead programmer offering extensive experience with all size companies from national to startup environments.
- Able to incorporate clients needs into cost-effective, secure and user-friendly solutions known for scalability and durability.
- Innovator of next-generation solutions, systems and applications fueling major improvements to the bottom line.
- Extensive experience as a leader and project manager; I have driven system architecture decisions and lead projects from concept through the release process.
I have a very diverse set of skills as you can see in my resume. I have a passion to learn new techniques and or languages. I am an excellent
communicator, I work well with a team or on my own. I am experienced in problem solving,
application testing and resolving bugs found during testing.
I owned and operated a web hosting and development company for the past 19 years. I was involved
in application development on a daily basis, managing the resources of the business, providing
training for my staff of developers and keeping up to date on today’s technologies. Additionally,
I acted as a project manager, and was involved in overseeing the product testing.
I spent 20 years in the Automotive Industry as a sales person and as a manager. The last 11 years
I managed a Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Volvo store with 16 sales people. I was involved in daily follow up
with the prior days customers. Inventory control, i.e. ordering and dealer trades. And exploring solutions
to customers requests, i.e. finance and leasing alternatives.
As a result of my experience, I believe I can be a welcome addition to many companies. I am self motivated,
a fast and eager learner, a good communicator and enjoy what I do.
AccuFind Internet Services, Inc. - Wind Gap, Pa
CEO / Owner -
1996 to 2013
Founded company, focused initially on sales and customer support. Managed team of 13 developers, including
training to keep them up to date on latest technologies, problem solving, and time-management.
Create and customize software applications and tools using advanced development and coding techniques. Managed
all phases of application design -- from coding and prototyping through system testing, integration and deployment
Responsibilities incl., but were not limited to:
- Project Manager
- Laying out Application Structure as per customer approved flow charts
- Programming application structure
- Designing and creating relational databases
- Creating and pricing proposals
- Presentations to small and very large groups
- Application development (web, console apps, etc.)
- Managing training for development team
- Trouble shooting and testing
Customer related responsibilities incl.:
- Customer interviews
- Creating Proposals
- Presenting application concepts on a one-to-one or group basis
Other responsibilities incl., but were not limited to:
- Keeping team up-to-date with new technologies
- Training employees
- Trouble shooting projects, during development and at point of completion
Education and Credentials
Northampton Community College -- Bethlehem, PA
Computer Science, 1994 - 1996
Current GPA: 3.2
Cape Coral Library
Computer Coach for Residents